Improper use and operation methods can easily cause the cracking of the ring die of the pellet machine, which affects the normal production. Let us analyze the various causes and solutions of the cracking of the ring die of the pellet machine.
(1) When the working surface of the hoop has a bright spot, and there are wear marks on the working surface of the transmission wheel, then the card in the hoop has been worn or deformed, causing the ring die to crack.
Solution: The hoop must be replaced in time.
(2) Due to the wear of the mating surface of the transmission wheel, the mating surface of the mold and roller is obviously loose, which causes the ring mold to crack.
Solution: The drive wheel must be replaced or repaired in time, or the size tolerance of the ring die assembly surface must be increased.
(3) The ring die cracks due to the wear or deformation of the die ring.
Solution: Check and replace the die bushing in time.
(4) The ring die is impacted and unassembled due to the wear of the transmission key. It is also related to the looseness of the transmission wheel when catching. Regularly measure the gap between the key and the keyway and replace the transmission key in time.
(5) The ring die cracks due to the damage of the main shaft bearing and the main shaft jumping.
Solution: Replace the spindle bearing in time.
(6) Because the spring of the butterfly spring is not as tight as the hub, the main shaft sways and the ring die cracks.
Solution: add or replace butterfly spring.
(7) The ring die cracks due to excessive load due to inappropriate safety pins and safety pin seats.
Solution: You must use the safety pin provided by the company.
(8) Due to the deterioration of the effect of the iron removal device, there is a metal object indentation on the working surface of the ring die, which causes the ring die to crack.
Solution: Check and clean the iron removal equipment in time.
(9) Because the pressing roller is not installed in place, the relative movement of the pressing roller and the axial working area of ??the ring die causes the ring die to crack.
Solution: Install the roller assembly correctly.
(10) The gap between the ring die and the pressure roller is too small, and the ring die and the pressure roller hardly contact to cause the ring die to crack.
Solution: The reasonable smell gap is between 0.1mm and 0.3mm, and the new die should be equipped with a new pressing roller.
(11) The ring die cracked due to the increase of fiber material and no feed scraper feeding.
Solution: Install a new scraper.
(12) When the ring die is not in use for a period of time, without "washing the die", the particles in the hole of the ring die become hard, the next discharge is difficult, and the extrusion force is too large, which causes the ring die to crack.
Solution: The non-corrosive oily material must be filled immediately.
(13) The ring die cracks due to the direct impact of the ring die with a hard steel tool (such as an iron hammer) for loading and unloading the ring die. If it is necessary to install the ring die hard, use a wooden hammer.
(14) When the feeding amount is too large or the small-diameter ring die is replaced, the feeder should be adjusted in time, and the granulation will be unevenly produced, which will increase the load of the ring die and cause the ring die to crack.
Solution: Adjust the speed of the feeding motor, adjust the chin controller or electromagnetic controller.
(15) The wear of the die cover hole becomes larger and the end surface is deformed, and the bolt is loose, causing the end of the ring die to be torn.
Solution: replace the die cover.
The equipment also has a life and a soul. Only by taking care of it can normal operation extend its life and improve the quality of the particles. It is hoped that the various reasons and solutions for the cracking of the ring die of the above pellet machine will be helpful to everyone.